Android March Madness Round 1 Results Are Almost Official

Last Updated:

1. DroidedUp.com

DroidedUp.com Banned This Topic's Starter

Round 1 of the Android March Madness Tournament is almost over so you may want to swing a vote or two here.

Here is how it has been shaping up so far in round one.

The Motorola Droid is up on the HTC Hero 32-14

The Samsung Behold II is beating the Samsung Moment 25-21

The Nexus One a 1 seed is putting a beat down on the Motorola Cliq 43 votes to 3 votes

And In a surprising nail biter the T mobile My Touch 3G is Beating the T-mobile G1 26-20

If you would like to vote in round one go here

Advertisement
  2. Vmkice

Vmkice Member

Thanks for excluding us Droid Eris users. Oh well, guess there wasn't another to pair it with.

~Vmkice

3. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member

I think it'll comedown to nexus Vs droid.

4. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

That would be because the Eris = the Hero. No point listing every single rebranded variation, hey.

5. Vmkice

Vmkice Member

True, and if you look at the Nexus it sort of looks the same, new body but same concept. The screen is a tad larger, you have the same touch buttons same images. Body is gray, buttons are almost in same place accept for the call and end (not present) and lock/power button is at the top. All HTC phones look alike in a way eh?

~Vmkice

6. grainysand

Except the N1's got a faster processor, more RAM, a different screen, and no Sense UI. You'd have a better case trying to peg the Desire and the N1 as the same phone.

Here, get a clue. Protip: the Hero and Eris are the same phone with identical internals, ship with the same version of Android and Sense.

Herp derp derp.

7. Vmkice

Vmkice Member

I was talking about the design not the dang internals, so you should get a clue and read :). I know the Hero and Eris are the same. Hero is Sprint Branded, Eris is Verizon Branded (as you had said). What I mentioned is their phones look the same, The N1 and Eris/Hero look the same in a way if you compare the pictures.

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. grainysand

Except it'd be absurd to consider an N1 and a Hero the same phone for the purpose of a poll, whereas it's perfectly sensible to lump the Hero and Eris together because they are the same phone.

You don't appear to have a point.