• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android market apps "hang" on install.

Checho27

Lurker
Sep 25, 2010
Hey nexus lovers,

I downloaded two apps...Astrid Task Manager and Sketching Online. Both ran great. But when I went to update both, eventually downloaded but then during install it just got stuck there. I restarted phone, nothing. I uninstalled BOTH APPS, they were removed from my phone. But when i go to my "downloads" in the Market Place they both are there still trying to install !!! And i dont even have them on my system anymore. Help???

This happend to me the other day. I tried restartin, batterry pull etc.... try this....go to applications , and under all...look for download manager and clear the caxhe and settinga. When you go back to android market just acept agreement and it should not be stuck anymore. I axtually fitst removed it in app manager, but i think if i cleared it this way it would have fixed it.
I hope tbis helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones