• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android Market Connection

I am using SE Live With Walkman and i am having edge connection to connect

to the internet and using opera mini to browse the internet.

When i tired to connect to Android Market i am getting error

"This could be a temporary problem or your phone may not be provisioned for
data services.if it continues,call customer care"

i can able to browse internet in opera mini and not able to connect to android market

tell me how can i solve this issues

Are your phones date and time set correctly? I've had issues connecting to the Market before when it was way off (after taking out the battery for example).

Also, try clearing the Market's cache+data and do a "checkin" to fetch Market updates.

My phone time and date is correct.And remove the cache and data and removed the battery and tired still the problem is not fixed :(

Upvote 0
I think it's a problem with the network, not on the phone.

Some networks do restrict other applications to run and to be used for internet related functions - such as mobile chat clients and browsers.

Opera Mini is likely a target for this restriction since it uses some medium to lessen bandwidth usage that translates into lesser user costs.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones