Android Market- Free Screen Lock apps

1. infamousj824

infamousj824 New Member

What are some free applications that have good quality screen locks :confused:

i like the htc sense screen lock

post a picture of your screen lock and name of app and if it is free

Advertisement
    :
  2. Grafx1184

Grafx1184 Member

LockBot, but it made my Cappy a bit funky and laggy, didn't quite work right all the time, but it gave two or three different types of locks on the Free version
  3. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

there are a few free ones but none of the ones o tried were very good. widgetlocker is the only one I would but its not free, it is worth the 1.50 or 2 dollars though
  4. Bish0p34

Bish0p34 Member

I second this! Widgetlocker is great.
  5. infamousj824

infamousj824 New Member

yeah heard about widgetlocker

im looking for something more like the htc sense screen lock on like htc inspire or something

plus i hope there are free versions
  6. infamousj824

infamousj824 New Member

post a pic of your screen locks!
  7. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

widgetlocker has an exact HTC lockscreen. I would post a pic but im using a different one right now and don't have it installed currently
  8. katt3682

katt3682 New Member

Hi, I have an Android Phone that has one built in, but I also have this great little Archos 32 8 GB Android tablet that I love to use as a media player, but if you try putting it in your pocket or anything, the slightest touch messes up the song or starts it over...etc.... any ideas? I have been looking on the Android Market, but haven't found anything that does this except one app that only works when the standard android music player is working...and I do not like that one. Use Real Player on mine. Thanks in advance for any input!:)