• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Market not displaying correctly

Has anyone noticed that when you do a search for a specific app it will say "X amount" results for "(whatever you searched for)" sometimes it wont load the number of apps it found for what I searched for. I have to perform another search for something else and try it again before it will display the apps results.

Never had this myself, nor heard of it. So your saying it tells you it found some results, but will not load them? Could it be because at that time you have lost coverage or something?
I don't think so, i've had this happen to me in different locations/coverage areas. Its weird, I have to search for something more simple like Google or Paint, then do the another search for what I had original searched for, in order for it to appear.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones