Android market not working in portrait?General

1. tesla154

tesla154 Member

I can't view android market in portrait on my a500.
    I can on the Asus see pad transformer, so what am I missing?

Advertisement
  2. nebious

nebious Member

Same for me. I read a review that also stated that the market is only in landscape mode.
  3. tesla154

tesla154 Member

Crap, I was really looking forward to that since the market really looks great in portrait on the eee pad
  4. nebious

nebious Member

I downloaded a newer edition of the market place and it works on the A500 in portrait or landscape mode and gave me access to those 10 cent deals. With the stock marketplace, I wasn't seeing them.
  5. tesla154

tesla154 Member

Did you download this from a 3rd party or is it an official update?
  6. nebious

nebious Member

I downloaded it from a third party, it was from phandroid or some Android news site like that. It's working really well so far
  7. bytheriver

bytheriver Well-Known Member

Link to download?
  8. kenji57

kenji57 Well-Known Member

9. nebious

nebious Member

I'm using 3.3.11 on the Acer Iconia A500 and the only problem I have is that the videos for apps crash the market when I click on them.
  10. bytheriver

bytheriver Well-Known Member

Thanks!
  11. tesla154

tesla154 Member

Just making a note to anyone planning to use this market, I wouldn't put credit card info on a 3rd party market. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, just a precaution.
  12. kenji57

kenji57 Well-Known Member

Good advice, but I think you'd be crazy to put credit card info in any account you access from a mobile device. Seriously, does anyone do that?

Use a DEBIT card.
  13. tesla154

tesla154 Member

I don't use any digital info online.
    That's why I have an I device, so that I can use gift cards.
  14. tesla154

tesla154 Member

Awesome, just received an update notification, I downloaded it, I installed it, and the market is updated!!!!