1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Android Market not working on LG GT540Support

1. Keiighleyhogg

Keiighleyhogg New Member

Can anyone help me? I done the factory reset on my LG GT540 & now i can't get onto my android market, it is force closing. I have tried downloading Rom Toolbox (read this solutio in another forum) but failed to as i can't download anything off Google Play either. Also when i start my phone up a message appears saying: "UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your phone will be unstable." I contacted LG & they said to download LGMobile Support Tool & update my phone but when i done this it said i have the newest update available. Does anybody know the solution?

Advertisement
    :
    kamaljee likes this.
  2. Keiighleyhogg

Keiighleyhogg New Member

Anybody have a solution? this is really annoying me!
  3. dkharpuri

dkharpuri New Member

What version of Android is on your phone ?
  4. Keiighleyhogg

Keiighleyhogg New Member

5. philandroider

philandroider New Member

I had the problem my android market app accessed all the apps but every download failed.
    I searched for information and from what I read it seems to me Google took the android market for themselves. To access the android market now you must have the Google store app on your phone and it seems the only way for that to happen is you buy a phone with the app already on it.
  6. nazi kordhaku

nazi kordhaku New Member

LG GT540 update ver2.1 update I made one and not the market works and when you turn on the system appears inconsistent UIDs how can we restore the previous androids 2.1 with help