Android Market not working??Support

Last Updated:

1. LRMaggot

LRMaggot Active Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else having problems with the market tonight? Never had any problems before but can't download anything tonight. Keep getting download paused and download unsuccessful messages.

Advertisement
  2. aceominous

aceominous Well-Known Member

Yeah having the exact same problem, just says download is ongoing then after about 5 mins just says download unsuccessful.

3. StevenSeed

StevenSeed Well-Known Member

Yes I had this last night too. Now I can download everything apart from the two things I wanted to download last night which keep coming up with error measages. :(

4. StevenSeed

StevenSeed Well-Known Member

I've fixed this. Just go to Manage Applications and clear data on Android Market.

5. anna_p

anna_p Well-Known Member

I've been having the same problem and have tried every single thing that has been suggested to others and nothing works. I dont want to reset my phone, but nothing is working :mad:

6. kenson88

kenson88 Member

been having same problems with everyone above:(...cant seem to download anything 2day =_=...it worked yesterday =S...also tried StevenSeed suggestion....it still didnt work for me...but thanks anyways =)...hope it will be up and running soon!!! :mad:

7. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

I could download some things earlier and not others. I have to clear cache but still having problems. I doubt there is anything you can do. Just clear your cache and wait.