Android Market Now Loads in Doubletwist

Last Updated:

1. djkeller3

djkeller3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just downloaded and installed the latest update for DoubleTwist, and was very excited about the Android Market showing up there. Guys, this is a very cool thing. Using the Android Market on my Droid is okay to make app-specific lookups. But to peruse endlessly, this is just what we needed. Download your desired app into DoubleTwist and sync right to your Droid. SWEET!! :D

Advertisement
  2. jamesstone

jamesstone Member

I just downloaded DoubleTwist, and I don't see the Market showing up as an option.

3. photog

photog Active Member

How do you do it? I'm not seeing anything.

4. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

I am pretty sure its only on double twist for mac but dont quote me on that

5. Doubledee90

Doubledee90 Well-Known Member

I remember when I tried using doubletwist a while ago when it was an add on to itunes, but I just downloaded the newest version and its pretty sweet. I like browsing the market on it, its so much easier!

6. MicroNix

MicroNix Well-Known Member

Yes, so far the market is only there on the Mac version. I really see DT become the standard for non-Apple devices. They are taking the ball that was tossed in the air and running with it. First Amazon store built in and now Android app store.

7. djkeller3

djkeller3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes, I am running the Mac version of DoubleTwist... I didn't know there was a difference. However, it wasn't until I installed this last update that the Android Market became available inside DoubleTwist. For those who aren't seeing the Android Market, try checking for an update and then relaunch DoubleTwist and see what you get.

8. Doubledee90

Doubledee90 Well-Known Member

It is pretty convenient, but the Market in Doubletwist isn't the full market, it doesn't show every app in the market which is kind of frustrating, but it is a start. Also I wish Doubletwist would keep the order of my songs on my CDs when I sort by artist like itunes does. But I definitely love this software, and it seems to be getting better and better!