• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Android market position ?

vvestnes

Lurker
Dec 7, 2009
Norway
Hi

As an Android app developer, im interested in finding out what position our app got on android market. As im not sure if it got the same position in all countries.

Anyone whant to help me out, and check position on "Zedge Ringtones & wallpapers" in the entertainment category. The position under "All categories" is also interesting

At the moment it is (in Norway)
All categories : 39th
under Entertainment : 7th

As a payback I can do the same test for any of you guys if you'd like, just tell med the name of your app. As we have been developing we also have got our hands on 3 diffrent android devices, htc magic, htc hero and moto droid. So if anyone is curious and would like me to checkout anything for you, just give me a wink. ill be happy to.

You are the 11th app down under Top Free in the Entertainment category and 30 - 35th in All Apps. I am not a dev so no need to check the market for my app. Happy to offer this little bit of support. (you cannot see your own apps in the market?) Thanks for all your hard work. Looks like a nice app. I have a full SD card (anyone know when we might see a 32g card out?) so cannot download just yet, but from what I have seen in the Market this looks like a great option. As soon as I get some space I'll definitely give it a try.

Moto Droid
USA

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones