1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Android Market Question

Last Updated:

1. jarvindlr

jarvindlr New Member This Topic's Starter

i'm about to buy an android phone here in the philippines..my main issues is whether i can access the android market..but i found out that it is inaccessible here in the philippines..

so, may i know if the email link in downloading in android zoom can work so that i can download android apps? thanks. :)

Advertisement
  2. Soulforger

Soulforger Active Member

I am also wondering the same..though i am from Japan..when i downloaded Appbrain and installed it in phone, it asks me to login to Google account..
    I already have a google account and its logging in perfectly in a PC but not in my HTC desire..In desire once i enter my login detail and click login it always redirects to google.co.jp and gives me an error. Error code is: WJ40112E
    I searched in google account for changing to Japan. It already shows my country is japan.
    anyway I didnt purchase any apps yet..I am waiting for Froyo update before i can purchase so that Apps to SD is possible..I already ran out of space and stopped installing any new apps at the moment..

3. Stinky Stinky

Stinky Stinky Well-Known Member

konichiwa SoulForger!!

Howzit jarvindlr!!

Hmm i think you can use Appbrain to access the market without using the inbuilt market software:

AppBrain App Market - Android app on AppBrain

You can PM me if this deosn't help

keigu!

Stinky Stinky

4. jarvindlr

jarvindlr New Member This Topic's Starter

tnx..i'll try it..by the time i get my android phone..

5. Soulforger

Soulforger Active Member

ありがとうございます Stinky san..:)

I use that link to download free ones..and still waiting to make a purchase..thats only after froyo update.. ;)