1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

"Android market" won't auto update to "Google play"Support

1. 3vodroid

3vodroid Well-Known Member

Hey guys/gals. My girlfriend just had her strat replaced bc it wouldn't charge, and it keep rebooting. Overall not very happy with the performance of this device I wish she could just get something better. Well after I set up her replacement I began loading some apps when I realized her Google play store is still the old android market style. So most of her apps can't be downloaded. Like instagram. Usually it just updates by itself so I really don't know what to do to force it to update.. Any help would be very much appreciated. :D

Thank you all - Chris

Advertisement
  2. acejavelin

acejavelin Well-Known Member

How long has it been up and running, one time I factory reset my Stratosphere, it took 2 days before the Play Store updated, another time was just a few minutes.
    3vodroid likes this.
  3. 3vodroid

3vodroid Well-Known Member

It has only been up and running for a few hours. I took the battery out and let it sit. no dice... if it doesnt update by sometime tomorrow ill do a factory reset and see if that does the trick. i was thinking that but i figured i wouldnt have to since it was new but who knows. ill give it a shot and post back tomorrow. thanks