• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android market...

Amel_P

Lurker
Dec 4, 2009
Ok so i just got myself a HTC hero from sprint and i was wondering if i can buy things of the market but not have it charge my phone bill since its on ym family plan with my dad and if i can have like a account kinda like itunes where i can put in my credit card info and buy things wihtout having it charge my dad?

I really want some of thoe apps but i wanna get em myself.

Yep just click buy and it will give you an option to add your card details. In theory all market apps should work in all android phones, and that is generally the case, best way to find out is via reviews or trying the app yourself.

Do you know that you also get to try an app for 24 hours for free. If you uninstall the app within that time you will not be charged for it. you can only do this the first time you try a pay for app though.

And yes nesoid should work with the hero, try it out and see

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones