Android MarketSupport

1. mrjerryk

mrjerryk Well-Known Member

I plan on buying my Incredible this weekend. In the mean time I would like to start looking at the apps that are available in the market. Is there a site that I can view all the apps and see the prices on them?

I see this page:

Android.com - Market

Is there another site that will list all the apps instead of the featured and top paid and top free apps?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Advertisement
  2. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Appbrain.
  3. dgwood12

dgwood12 Well-Known Member

appbrain.com You can use your google account and make a list of apps you want to download when you get the phone. Then when you get the phone you can get the appbrain app and it will pull up your list of apps you wanted.
    Wooby likes this.
  4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

I use appbrain.

They have a market app that will help you install any apps that you find and like so you don't have to remember them all. :)
  5. mrjerryk

Sweet!! Thanks for the quick replies everyone. I have read so much about this phone it's almost like I already own one.
  6. Reaver

Reaver Well-Known Member

AppBrain - the best Android apps and games on the Android market

you can see all the apps available and pricing. You can sign up now and select the apps you want. Once you get the phone you load app brain widget on your phone and it syncs with the site. Then it downloads all your apps.

Congrats on the DInc, Hope you can actually find one.

***Holy Crap..... We all jumped on this response! :)
  7. mrjerryk

If not then I will just order it and have to wait. No big deal really. I'm just glad that I will be able to order this weekend.
  8. dgwood12

dgwood12 Well-Known Member

Yeah. Waiting is -very- hard though :p. Been waiting a week and a half and it feels like an eternity. Oh well, half way there! But yet, appbrain is great. I already have multiple lists on my account (apps to download) (apps to try/remember) (games)
  9. Reaver

Reaver Well-Known Member

Are you waiting for your one year or new every two? You can ask the CSR to move your date up so you can order today. If your close to your new every two, make sure they don't charge you the early upgrade fee. I ordered mine 4/27 and got it on 4/29. I wasn't eligible for my early upgrade (one yr into 2 yr contract) until 5/14 but they moved it up for me.

Good Luck!:D
  10. Taylored

Taylored Well-Known Member

Yeah same here. They moved mine up 30days+

Go to Best Buy. They will honer the new every two price.
  11. mrjerryk

Neither. I will be new to Verizon. I currently have Cincinnati Bell which is our local phone companies cell service. I can't wait to make the switch. I will be checking all the local stores before I order online.
  12. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I agree, appbrain is the best. Enjoy your new DI!