1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Android Mobile in-app payment platform

Last Updated:

1. Gilroy85

Gilroy85 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,

I am looking for a mobile in-app payment solution for Android phones. What I plan to do is to enable my users to pay for certain items in my Android games and also to pay if they want to unlock certain bonus items.

I read that mobile shopping applications are moving into Android and there must be a solution for such applications. Also, subscription based applications might require such a payment solution too.

Can anyone recommend me a reliable software/payment gateway for this?

Advertisement
  2. androidfairy

androidfairy New Member

Just an advice, do check out www.movend.com. It is a software for Android in-app purchasing and your user could use various payment methods such as SMS, PayPal , credit card etc.

Currently, it is free of charge to integrate and have several key features such as 10 mins for integration. I believe it has a gentle learning curve for developers and has the capability to address the purchasing power of the global audience.

3. Gilroy85

Gilroy85 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey,

Just checked out the website. It does look pretty good. However, just would like to know who are the exact customers for MoVend?

4. androidfairy

androidfairy New Member

I believe their exact customers should be developers be it indie or from app studios. This payment platform, MoVend, provides developers a faster solution to integrate this plug and play platform for users to pay for their in-app purchases.

As of right now, I only see GoodTeam Studio, Gajah, Hyperbees from UK and mAPPn. Most of these app studios/content distributors are based in Asia as well.

I suggest you give a try since its free as of right now. Seldom notice freemiums around the web this good.

Hope this helps.

5. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

6. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Because you're connected to the company, by any chance? ;)

7. roysumit32

roysumit32 New Member

I am also seaarching for the same thing..!!! Thanks