Android Newb... just sayin' hi!

Last Updated:

1. redDKtie

redDKtie Member This Topic's Starter

hey,
    originally joined the forum to find out about extended batteries for my new EVO. im pretty new to android so as i looked around i found some amazingly helpful tips, apps, and know-how.

i've always wanted an iPhone, but i can't stand AT&T. and i was with Verizon for the longest time just waiting for it to FINALLY branch over. which we're all still waiting for. i got impatient, so i dumped Verizon, and decided to go with someone a little more experienced. Sprint.

i'm happy so far, bought an EVO (which made all my iPhone friends uber jealous). "what? an awesome phone on a way faster/more reliable network + unlimited talk, txt, web for HOW MUCH?!?!" it was fantastic.

and THAT is my android story! but i'm not gonna lie... i still want an iPhone badly. i think that apple's app store is great. and HTC, Motorola, Samsung etc... are YET to make a phone that feels smoother, cleaner, and faster than the iPhone...

but if i cant have an iPhone on a reliable network, than i'll settle for a slightly less cool phone that i can actually USE
    ;)

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

Steven

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)