• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Newb... just sayin' hi!

redDKtie

Sep 23, 2010
hey,
originally joined the forum to find out about extended batteries for my new EVO. im pretty new to android so as i looked around i found some amazingly helpful tips, apps, and know-how.

i've always wanted an iPhone, but i can't stand AT&T. and i was with Verizon for the longest time just waiting for it to FINALLY branch over. which we're all still waiting for. i got impatient, so i dumped Verizon, and decided to go with someone a little more experienced. Sprint.

i'm happy so far, bought an EVO (which made all my iPhone friends uber jealous). "what? an awesome phone on a way faster/more reliable network + unlimited talk, txt, web for HOW MUCH?!?!" it was fantastic.

and THAT is my android story! but i'm not gonna lie... i still want an iPhone badly. i think that apple's app store is great. and HTC, Motorola, Samsung etc... are YET to make a phone that feels smoother, cleaner, and faster than the iPhone...

but if i cant have an iPhone on a reliable network, than i'll settle for a slightly less cool phone that i can actually USE
;)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones