• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Notafaction Sound

Sorry if this is a double post,
I have a MP3 file that i used ring droid to convert it to a notification. its about 7 ish sec long. I have it set to play when i receive a txt message im using sms popup as well. the problem im having is that my phone wont play the full sound file is there a way to fix this?

Yep! Ringdroid is definitely the app to install as Stevenva's Video shows! I have it and have done exactly as you are asking.. Ive created some custom notifications & alarms in addition to ringtones!

This android device is the first phone I've had that gave me taht much customization. I dont wanna go anywhere near an iphone after getting so used to the android phones! And Ringdroid is perfect to step into customization!

And you make the length of the notification as long as you like!

Great Market Download count and Rating
ringdroidrating.JPG

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones