• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android? On my iPhone?

I read somewhere that some iPhone hackers made progress on getting Android to duel boot (along with the Apple OS) on the iPhone, but this was a long time ago and I have no idea where I read that. I checked the iPhone Dev Team (the iPhone hackers) site but I found nothing useful on there and their wiki was down. Anyone here know whats going on with this? Thanks in advance.

I read somewhere that some iPhone hackers made progress on getting Android to duel boot (along with the Apple OS) on the iPhone, but this was a long time ago and I have no idea where I read that. I checked the iPhone Dev Team (the iPhone hackers) site but I found nothing useful on there and their wiki was down. Anyone here know whats going on with this? Thanks in advance.

See Android run on a hacked iPhone on youTube ... but how it was done ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPAybhnVG04

This May be a Spoof :)
This also might be an iPhone Clone ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones