1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Android Orb live help

Last Updated:

1. Crulo85

Crulo85 New Member This Topic's Starter

The application orblive (process com.orbnetworks.android.orblive has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again)
    Android software on HTC Hero, trying to execute application Orb Live. I have tested connection on a friends Iphone and I know the PC side is sat due to full workability. Any ideas on what could be wrong the droid side? This application seems to operate normally on Iphone, but not on the Android side. The android software will not allow me to input the correct login information despite multiple uninstall and reinstalls. Request some guidance from someone that may understand this better than I.

Advertisement
  2. Rokcet Scientist

Rokcet Scientist Banned

Excuse me, but what does that mean in English?

3. Crulo85

Crulo85 New Member This Topic's Starter

In other words, full operation promised by the program, including webcam, sound, remote access to files is available via the Iphone. I have a friend who owns an Iphone and I can access all these functionalities via his phone. I cannot access them via my phone which is running droid software. BTW I already factory reseted my phone and re-upgraded in order to make sure software flaws were not the factor on my end.

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Orb Live works fine on my evo.