Android OS Missing (I think...)Support

Last Updated:

1. wolf3825

wolf3825 New Member

I recently installed an application on my phone that lets me remove stock apps from my phone, since my phone doesn't have much memory and I wanted the memory warning (Warning: Your phone's memory is getting low) to go away... Anyways, while I was doing this, I must have removed an Android folder somehow. Now whenever I try doing anything, like calling, texting, or even connecting to 3G, my phone says "com.android.acore has unexpectedly closed. Please try again." OR "com.android.phone has unexpectedly closed. Please try again." I've restored my phone to it's factory settings, and that didn't help. Since my phone can't connect to 3G, I can't register my phone, making it useless. I've looked this problem up on google, and they say to clear my contact's data cache. Well... that doesn't help. Any way to fix this?

Advertisement
  2. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Well-Known Member

Wolf, welcome to Android Forums. :hello:

I'm not familiar with the Kyocera Zio but with my HTC and Samsung products I would re-install the ROM since the apks are now gone. If you remember what you deleted maybe you can ask another member to extract them for you.

Hope that helps.