[​IMG]
  2. paulmz

paulmz Well-Known Member

ThugPanda:

Page 1 - Post 1.

Scroll down.
  3. paulmz

paulmz Well-Known Member

I can't think of any reason why that would be happening. Could you post a screenshot so we can take a look at it?

Thanks.
  4. paulmz

paulmz Well-Known Member

davem2421:

I have heard of this problem before, but I haven't seen a fix. Personally, I'm using ChompSMS and the widget links to that just fine.

The only solution that someone else found was removing the stock messaging app with Titanium Backup (for root access only).
  5. paulmz

paulmz Well-Known Member

Whoa... don't know about that one! I didn't touch the app at all. Only changed the .png's. Try reinstalling the original one again and see if it does the same thing.
  6. choccy

choccy Well-Known Member

Don't worry it sorted itself out.

Will post some screen shots later I've taken.
  7. choccy

choccy Well-Known Member

Ok here is my current setup in working progress (some screens not included)

My home screen is complete I have removed picture that goes in middle part for showing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BTW feel free to follow me @BruinsTalk for all Bruin new, games and other stuff! :)
  8. alanamaslama

alanamaslama Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late response, haven't been in the country for awhile.

Here's a link to download the icons.
    kopkiwi likes this.
  9. vesparadso150

vesparadso150 New Member

HOW IN THE WORLD is your default screen has different wallpaper and it is in full screen??? i had search all over for 3 hours and without any results....any1 care to explain??...PLease?
  10. MickeyCee

MickeyCee Well-Known Member

I made some graphics for my phone and thought I would share from my Imageshack account. Maybe you will like them, maybe ya won't but here they are... Image Shack :)
  11. paulmz

paulmz Well-Known Member

jackgibbs:

Thanks for the props on the icons. Glad they were useful.
  12. paulmz

paulmz Well-Known Member

vesparadso150:

[​IMG]

If you mean his first screenshot, I believe that is his lockscreen replacement: WidgetLocker - Paid App (he noted this in his post), which is a highly customizable program.

Basically, you can put any widget (except stock ones- like Sense widgets) on the lockscreen as well as customize (or make invisible) unlock sliders and buttons. You can also hide the notification bar and apply a custom wallpaper to the lockscreen. Definitely worth the two-bucks if you want to have great control and customization of your lockscreen.

Hope this helps!
  13. paulmz

paulmz Well-Known Member

choccy:

Sorry I didn't get around to making the icons you were looking for. I spent about an hour last night looking for images and was a bit burnt out and coming up blank.

Looks good, though! Thanks for posting!
  14. vesparadso150

vesparadso150 New Member

THank you very much!!!!! i ll surely go for that widget!
  15. mastertech111

mastertech111 New Member

Mickey,

If my phone look like this I would not stop looking at it. Anyway you can post these widgets or icons. I could use some of these on my phone. This thread is the greatest.

Thanks!

16. MickeyCee

MickeyCee Well-Known Member

Thank you very much, lol I do look at it alot! :D

I put all of them up on imageshack plus a few others, the only ones missing are for my dock graphics, will do that tonight after work--> ImageShack Album - 39 images

The widgets are....

"Minimalistic Text" for the date, battery and weather. Minimalistic Text - Android app on AppBrain

"OneSeven" for the days of the week. OneSeven - Android app on AppBrain

The toggle switches for bluetooth, gps and such are from Android apps by CurveFish
  17. ThugPanda

ThugPanda Member

I currently have the Windows 7 theme on my Evo and I absolutely love it! It looks nice and clean=)

I was wondering how you can set an icon to open a folder containing all my games?

Thanks in advance for the help!!!
  18. gwcaton

gwcaton Well-Known Member

Desktop visualizer will do the trick. Long press your screen to set the position of the icon. Tap it and then choose the icon touse . Then choose the application for it to open. Click OK
  19. gwcaton

Desktop visualizer will do the trick. Long press your screen to set the position of the icon. Tap it and then choose the icon touse . Then choose the application for it to open. Click OK

Ooops . If you are linking to a folder you will have to choose OTHER when choosing an action and then pick your game folder.
  20. alanamaslama

alanamaslama Well-Known Member

What gwcaton said. I personally like the look of Simi Folder when you open the folder.
  21. ThugPanda

ThugPanda Member

When I choose OTHER I don't see an option for a folder...I even browsed through the activities menu=/

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious! haha
  22. gwcaton

If you dont have it already you will need to download Folder Organizer. Make your game folder using it . Then when you do the long touch on the screen and go thru that you will get a "Folder Organizer Folder Link " option. choose it , then your game folder .

The lite version will work
  23. PapaPost

PapaPost Member

xbox live statistics
    i believe it is a paid app, i dont remember.
    neil363 likes this.
  24. neil363

neil363 Member

Cheers, and I guess you've had no/have no issues with it??
  25. FishDoctor

FishDoctor Well-Known Member

Wow!!!
    Some awesome work is show in this thread. Thanks to the OP for such a great tutorial.
    paulmz likes this.