• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Phone 7 Theme

im not sure who to point this question at, but can someone make a 'milestone overclock' icon? (preferably size 2x2)that would be great :) also, im just curious to know what are the apps for your shortcuts for things like 'entertainment', and 'games' i mean i know you can make folders but arent they only widgets?

thanks, im loving my new layout based on the icons you wonderful people have made for people like me

Upvote 0
im not sure who to point this question at, but can someone make a 'milestone overclock' icon? (preferably size 2x2)that would be great :) also, im just curious to know what are the apps for your shortcuts for things like 'entertainment', and 'games' i mean i know you can make folders but arent they only widgets?

thanks, im loving my new layout based on the icons you wonderful people have made for people like me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope this helps!

Reactions: LaDrOIdBoy
Upvote 0
awesome work! this my main homescreen, still working on the other ones

attachment.php

all icons except phone made by me :)

Reactions: anabolina
Upvote 0
is there a how to on how to use this software to make the icon and the labels? :thinking:

Sorry but I don't know of a tutorial on using GIMP to make these icons and labels.
All I did was find images on google or other graphics sites that I liked, downloaded them, cropped and resized them until they were the dimensions that Paulmz listed on the very first page of this thread, then I added the label and saved them in the png format.
Then I moved the images to my phone and with the help of Desktop Visualizer i added the image widgets and voila, they were on my screen.

You might be able to find some tutorials on youtube on reszing and cropping graphics with GIMP.

Sorry I am not to helpful, perhaps someone else can give a tutorial on how resize and crop images with GIMP.

Reactions: cyaiphone
Upvote 0
Sorry but I don't know of a tutorial on using GIMP to make these icons and labels.
All I did was find images on google or other graphics sites that I liked, downloaded them, cropped and resized them until they were the dimensions that Paulmz listed on the very first page of this thread, then I added the label and saved them in the png format.
Then I moved the images to my phone and with the help of Desktop Visualizer i added the image widgets and voila, they were on my screen.

You might be able to find some tutorials on youtube on reszing and cropping graphics with GIMP.

Sorry I am not to helpful, perhaps someone else can give a tutorial on how resize and crop images with GIMP.

hey buddy thanks for that info that does indeed help me! Hopefully I can kick out my hw pretty quick this afternoon and mess around with this. :D

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hey Paul I meant these ones.Plain White Silence & Wi-Fi Widgets

Any chance you got the rest of the set?

No, I didn't make a set of those... just the two. They aren't tile widgets, though, like the blue/red/green ones I made already. They are just plain white icons with a transparent background intended for use on a black/dark wallpaper.

I guess if I get more requests I can do the others, but it's not on the agenda right now.

Reactions: centaur
Upvote 0

I do exactly the same, takes a while, but it's great fun.

ok so I'm able to crop the image fine and i'm happy with it. Now How do i enter the shadowed boxed with the text? :(

Upvote 0
1x1: 110 x 125
1x2: 110 x 260
1x3: 110 x 395
1x4: 110 x 530
2x1: 230 x 125
2x2: 230 x 260
3x1: 350 x 125
3x3: 350 x 395
4x1: 470 x 125
4x4: 470 x 530

All dimensions are in pixels, width by height for a device with a resolution of 480 x 800.
How did you paulmz come up with these dimensions?

Does anyone have a clue how these dimensions should be changed if i change the LauncherPro columns from 4 to 5 and rows from 5 to 8 so that the gaps and all will still remain symmetrical?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones