Android Phone Service

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chopes, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Chopes

Chopes Active Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Is AT&T or T-Mobile the better choice? I have full coverage from both service providers, which should I go with and why, in consideration for the Nexus One? I am ruling out Verizon as I assume their issue with not being able to voice+data on Verizon's network is still there.

Advertisement

2. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Sr. Systems Administrator
    St. Louis
    T-mobile, at least from my personal experiences

3. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Indiana,USA
    If you're getting the N1 and service is the same from both networks, I would go with the cheaper one.

4. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants
    VIP Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Network Admin
    Chicago
    Ok, why is voice + Data such a consideration for you? When's the last time you've really needed it? I bet you didnt even know about it until the dumb att ads.

Check out the upcoming Sprint Evo4G. Best phone in the world, hands down, along with the most reliable 3G network 2 years running. Also, the first, and ONLY 4 G network.

5. Chopes

Chopes Active Member

Apr 3, 2010

I made a post about a similar matter in another thread explaining my love for being able to talk and use data at the same time and I do indeed love it. I checked out the Evo but I won't have 4g in my area for a long time and without 4g the main draws on the phone from my perspective is the front facing camera and niceass lookin screen.

Decided going with the N1 on Tmobile if you aren't caught up on my other thread.