Android Robot pet app/game!!!

Last Updated:

1. dieguchooo

dieguchooo Member This Topic's Starter

i really want a game or app that have the android robot like a pet.... something like a tamagochi:rolleyes:

or it could be a animated widget about this green robot too....

plis try...
    thnks:)

Advertisement
  2. cmh0114

cmh0114 Well-Known Member

I've been thinking about developing something like this, but I'm really not sure what sort of things it would entail. I've never played with Tamogotchi, NintenDogs, etc., so if you could describe how those are played, what kind of stats you'd need to keep track of, and how gameplay would work, that'd be awesome, and I could get started on the game. :D

dieguchooo likes this.
  3. dieguchooo

dieguchooo Member This Topic's Starter

well that is based primarily on the android character, this being a pet style where the interaction is like a tamagotchi (the popular game that takes on a key ring which cared for him since he was a baby and fed it and do different activities like play with a ball o take it to a short walk... Tamagotchi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

memory game autosave should have to go keeping the growth of Android, they can use some already created tamgotchi ROM for PC to have a good idea

Simulador Tamagotchi para PC - Taringa!

android logo is well known and its difficult to imagine the design of Android as just grows and their behavior and actions in these videos you could base on:
    YouTube - Android Commercial Application [Korea] #6 [20sec.] Baby Droid
    YouTube - Dancing Android Commercial Application #1 [Translation]
    YouTube - Eating Android Commercial #3 Korea [Application Sandwitch]
    YouTube - Dancing Android Commercial Application [Korea] #2

ACTIONS AND GAMEPLAY

well the game start with the android baby (tamagotchi start with an egg, after 1 day the tamagotchi born and you need to feed it)
    the gameplay could base on 4 types of activities of the android like

-feed it... there will be differents meals in the menu and you need to choose one to feed the android (the food can be like resistors or something like that)

-play.. you can play with a freezbe or a ball

-sleeping... you need to take it to bed

-customize activities.. like play guitar o piano, painting or something special....

the principal factor of the game it will be the TIME, because it will be growing with the time and the activities could be change (android baby-drink milk bottle and an android adult-drink oil).

4. Meag

Meag New Member

The android game idea is really adorable, but what do you guys think about a pet collecting game where you can go to any real world location to find new pets? I'm a developer for Journey Pets and we've noticed that there really aren't any great games for the phone that feature pet collection/battle and arena/training and caring all wrapping up into one. We have a really cute pet interaction system that's fully animated where you can play with your pet, give it treats and literally pet it =) But, it doesn't end there, because you can take the little guy out into the world where he'll help you battle monsters and find new pets. I hope this game is something you guys would be interested in, our website is Journey Pets and we have a thread here: Journey Pets: GPS Pet Catching / Battling Thanks!

5. OVOpet

OVOpet Member

You can try OVOpet - new game on Google Play... its like tamagotchi, but more better. Its combinate more game to one. Try it. ;)