Android Stickers & Apparel

1. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

OH! Very lovely!!! I think the android on the side in the black undie looks better than having the android in the middle (the white) Also, at the back, I think it'll look better if the android is smaller :D Can't wait to see them on the website! Android undie + Android tank top = perfect PJ! *hints hints* to all the guys out there wondering what to get for their girlfriends ;)
  2. zoiko

zoiko VIP Member VIP Member

Yeah thanks... I will make those changes and add them to the site. I wanted to see what kind of response I got from them. I have about 12 spoken for already so yeah it will be a go.
  3. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

SWEEET (on both counts) :D
  4. zoiko

Another one coming soon...

[​IMG]
    Archphoto and EverclearChris like this.
  5. Richard H

Richard H Active Member

I just bought a hoodie and a T-shirt posted to the UK and received some free stickers also.

The clothes look great and I also got one of these domed stickers which looks amazing.

Am looking forward to more merchandise being made available.

Regards
  6. zoiko

Thanks Richard, Glad you liked them and yes more Android merchandise coming soon :)
    EverclearChris likes this.
  7. zoiko

New design I will make into a sticker...

[​IMG]
    EverclearChris likes this.
  8. zoiko

For all the TUX fans... coming soon a collection of shirt designs. We will start off with the basic design and go from there.

[​IMG]

The collection will be called Android & Friends
  9. willia9m

willia9m New Member

The products from zoiko are outstanding. Great customer service too. The cell team here at the office now wear shirts from him and almost everyone here has a sticker or two.
  10. whytecell

whytecell Member

Really nice stuff ill take um... 7 of everything lol!
  11. Euforeik

Euforeik Well-Known Member

Need to put some money in my account!! :D If you made android boxers that would be awesome. :p
  12. Euforeik

Euforeik Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

On my Lacrosse Stick
  13. zoiko

:D it's ok you have credit...

That's what you wanted the Blue stickers for, :D
    hope those sizes worked out.
  14. zoiko

Thanks, Glad everyone likes them.

:D Glad you like it, Thanks
  15. phantomevo77

phantomevo77 Well-Known Member

These are great! Looks like I'll be ordering some Stickers for my Goalie Mask and Stick :D.

Maybe a green hoodie... Can you make a green shirt with white robot?
  16. zoiko

Thanks, yes we can put it on a green shirt or other colors as well. I sent you a PM, and will get you some pics in the next few days.

Thanks
  17. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

I just wanted to say thanks to Zoiko! Great products! I think you guys should be a model for how businesses are run, I ordered 5 stickers, Got like 10, and they are better than they looked in the pics! You guys are great, and when I'm not so tapped, will be ordering more stuff for sure! Thanks a bunch!
    zoiko likes this.
  18. zoiko

Thanks, glad you liked them... just trying to get the Android logo out there. :D
  19. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton Well-Known Member

I received my white Android sticker the other day. Put it on my truck :)

Zoiko even included a small pink one, and a medium sized green one which I found locations for as well :D

Thanks again! Are you planning on designing new stickers? The back of my EVO is looking pretty bare ;)
  20. whiznotkid

whiznotkid New Member

Love the "we ate your apple" one. If you print em up I'll definitely be one of the many buyers. Be sure to have a chest logo and this on the back, two-sided shirts rock. Longsleeves to if possible.
  21. zoiko

Glad you enjoyed the extras... :D Yes we will be doing some designs just for the backs of phones.

Thanks, We put this out too get some feedback. So far there had not been much demand for those but I will make a few shirts and see what happens, maybe once it's printed on a shirt more people will want it.

Thanks
  22. Prime

Prime Well-Known Member

put a order in.
  23. ratcatchervw

ratcatchervw New Member

postage to uk?
  24. mrjerryk

mrjerryk Well-Known Member

I second that. I would like to have something like this for the back of my Droid. Would be cool if you custom order the qrcode for contact info :)

When I get some extra cash I will be orders a few stickers and shirts.
    alxrock likes this.
  25. JimmyPop21

JimmyPop21 Active Member

I am going to have to gewt one of the sweaters in black.