Android sucks if you change your mind alot.General

Last Updated:

1. tonyb81

tonyb81 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Seriously Android drives me nuts. On a daily basis I will toggle between 4 different home screens, 3 different music players,4 different internet browsers various wallpapers, various weather widgets.

I'm sure if I was able to settle one having the same layout on a daily basis I wouldn't be charging my phone 2 times a day.

Advertisement
  2. smacky

smacky Banned

Did you just get your phone or just realize you could do this? I've settled down a bit, though I was guilty of it a while ago.

I stopped once I heard girls saying they had the same problem. Then I just used a wallpaper of my car and shut the hell up after that.

I don't listen to music on my phone, so I'm good there.

Web browsers come around once in a while. Opera Mini seems to work fine for me. Skyfire needs to hurry the hell up though.

3. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

Try putting root on your phone. I have now 7 NAND backups and I flash a new ROM almost daily. Lets just say the wife likes the peace and quiet she has been getting. :)

4. jfp2004

jfp2004 Active Member

I know what you mean. Sometimes I don't use my phone much, but other times, I start surfing all kinds of apps, looking for something potentially useful or fun. Then I'll go on appbrain and start surfing related apps to what I have, and then looked at those related apps, and it just keeps going and going.

5. rvpartsguy

rvpartsguy Well-Known Member

ya I know this feeling.....and then when you get a rom just the way you like it .....someone goes and releases an update or a completely new rom so you have to try that one too .....

6. fragologist

fragologist Well-Known Member

Then get an Iphone...you wont have that problem

7. hookem

hookem Well-Known Member

8. smacky

smacky Banned

Nah. You will. Cydia has themes for every college and professional sports team, every car and bike manufacturer, themes with color for every color on the damn visible light pallet, country, famous model, etc. And it's all free. He would probably have a stroke getting it finally right.

9. fragologist

fragologist Well-Known Member

Theres no chance of me getting an Iphone. Dont get me wrong, I have no problems with ppl that have Iphones but they are not for me. They are way too restricted for me.

10. BlueDC2

BlueDC2 Well-Known Member

I guess you could use them all by using something that nobody really uses:

Scenes!

11. screennamie

screennamie Well-Known Member

On the contrary, I believe android suits my A.D.D. just fine. :rolleyes:

I have multiple roms set the way I like them and can at a glance wipe and flash to anything I like and customize, change and delete any home screen, app or widget of my choosing.

Kind of like playing god with my phone.