"Android system updating" messageSupport

1. desmofan

desmofan Well-Known Member

I am currently running the 232 leak and am not rooted. I just looked at my phone and noticed this message on the screen. The phone then rebooted. I checked the system settings and the System version is 6.7.232.XT875.Verizon.en.US, Android version is 4.0.4. I don't think I can receive OTA updates as I am running the 232 leak, but the phone did something, and it is definitely snappier in operation. any idea what may have happened?

EDIT: I also noticed that I can now do the ICS screenshot (Power button + Volume Down), which I could not before, so here's a screenshot of the system:

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Paraflier

Paraflier Well-Known Member

Hmmm... I just did a check for updates and was told I'm up to date...100% stock, rooted, nothing frozen...

Maybe a geographical roll out?
  3. desmofan

desmofan Well-Known Member

Another improvement, battery use is SIGNIFICANTLY better! On Sunday, my phone was down to 40% after being off the charger for a little over two hours. Today, my phone has been off the charger for a little less than three hours and I still have 87%. I installed a Battery Monitor widget yesterday, and my current draw was over 300 mA most of the time. Right now it is 87 mA.

I'm bummed that whatever updated did not fix my Bluetooth connection issue with the JVC unit in my car :(