android tablet

Last Updated:

1. spanspoon

spanspoon New Member This Topic's Starter

how do peeps, it seems the ipad has taken off well and i'm aware you can source tablet pc's with android on them but am i right in thinking an official product running android on a tablet has not yet been released?

any1 running android on a tablet pc at the minute? views please?

i would be tempted to buy an ipad but the lack of an sd slot and shitty itunes really puts me off!!

Advertisement
  2. michaelwaite

michaelwaite Member

ARCHOS

This Archos Home Tablet has been out for a while. There are plenty of reviews on the web. As an ipad is way outside my budget I am hoping this product will improve quickly and retain its low price. At the moment I am waiting. This product is currently stuck on android 1.5
    It may never be as lovely as an ipad but it may be good enough.

3. michaelwaite

michaelwaite Member

ARCHOS

This Archos Home Tablet has been out for a while. There are plenty of reviews on the web. As an ipad is way outside my budget I am hoping this product will improve quickly and retain its low price. At the moment I am waiting. This product is currently stuck on android 1.5
    It may never be as lovely as an ipad but it may be good enough.

4. natdm

natdm Member

That thing is disgusting. I've looked at it before. As soon as I saw resistive touchscreen, I bailed. First and last time I ever had resistive was my Treo 700p. You may say, "but everything else..." and even IF everything else was great (which it is not) the fact is that the screen, the thing you deal with on it 95% of the time, is something you have to use a grown out fingernail to work with accurately. No thanks.

5. spanspoon

spanspoon New Member This Topic's Starter

what about the samsung galaxy tape? it'd be interesting to find out how much these will retail at!

6. mrqs

mrqs Well-Known Member

nothing worth mentioning has been released yet

7. mbell75

mbell75 Banned

This. I really wish HTC and Google would make one already. Typing this on my iPad actually.