Android tournament...wtf losing to a samsung Moment?

Last Updated:

1. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. cvu524

cvu524 Active Member

Haha I just voted and I can't believe the N1 is getting whooped. I actually used to own the Moment but got rid of it cuz if the horrible battery life....GPS was on, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth were off and still crappy battery life. I barely got thru a day. Not to mention the random times when I would wake up and find the phone stuck in airplane mode. The only way getting rid of it was to turn it off then on again; this was after the CL14 update. Since jumping ship to the N1 its a night and day difference.

3. Wide_opeN

Wide_opeN Member

Dude, all I can say is maybe it's Korean voters sticking it to the Tawainese!?

Cause other wise this shouldn't even be close.

4. Kregoth

Kregoth Active Member

Sadly I really don't consider this even realistic because most people are voting for moment without even having held a nexus one. honestly the nexus wins against the moment it doesn't even have android 2.1 so how can this poll even have a reasonable winner?

If nexus one was in more consumers hands it probably would win hands down lol

5. dkotoric

dkotoric Well-Known Member

well because the Nexus One is pretty much only one T-Mobile there are only a few of them floating arround and there are allot more people owning the moment so this entire contest is unrealistic.

6. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

who cares... it's a biased vote... not enough Nexus One users and/or educated people to make it a fair vote...