• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android TV remote

Frankie666

Lurker
Nov 14, 2016
Hi,
I am new on this forum and a newbie with Android as I just bought my first Android device...
This is an Android TV box (alfawise s92) which works great. I have only 2 issues...
1. Android TV remote app does not see my s92 Android TV while it sees my Philips TV with Android TV. Any idea for this issue ?
2. I try to connect an Apple bluetooth keyboard to my s92. The pairin is OK, I see the keyboard in the connected section of my s92 but it does not work (no typing) whilst it works when connected to my ipad. Any idea ?
Thanks a lot for your help.

It will be interesting to see how you 'attatch' the keyboard feature to the remote.

This is where many 'remote control' apps stumbled.

I'd like to see an easy way of bringing up the basic keyboard as a small overlay on top of the other controls which can easily be made to disappear.

As keyboards aren't used too much - other than to enter passwords, etc - it will be interesting to see how you integrate this feature.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones