Android UI

Last Updated:

1. overithiswire

overithiswire New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys! I'm new here. I've just recently purchased the droid x. Man am i happy with it. It's my first time using an android device and all i can say is wow. The interface is amazing. I really love how android works. Very great UI. I actually really enjoy what motorola has done with their tweeks to the UI as well. I enjoy it over stock android. My question is i notice some silly little things that most wouldn't notice. For example if i am having a text message conversation with someone and i click the menu key 5 squares pop up. 1 giving a call option, next add subject, insert.., set priority and then delete. I notice that the Call icon and the set priority icon are not high resolution while the other icons are. The trash can in the delete portion, the paper clip icon for insert. They are all really high res and have crisp looking edges. The call icon witch is a phone is very low res and the curves do not look continuous as well as he set priority exclamation point icon. They look kind of silly next to all the others that are very high resolution. I'm wondering if you think little things like this will be fixed in gingerbread? Will gingerbread have improvements as far as looks go to the ui? Maybe this is a silly dumb question but i figured i would give it a shot on here.

Advertisement