• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android User Rewards Notification Spam

Thanks all.

Yes is pop up and notify from wedsite .... i almost received this notification every two to three days. Anyone know how to stop this notification?

Thanks and regards.

It could be a rogue app you downloaded, and you could search the Google Play store for a malware or ad app just to see if it can find the app that is causing it...

Otherwise it might just be a process of uninstalling and checking :(

Also, welcome to the site :)

Upvote 0
It could be a rogue app you downloaded, and you could search the Google Play store for a malware or ad app just to see if it can find the app that is causing it...

Otherwise it might just be a process of uninstalling and checking :(

Also, welcome to the site :)

I don't think it's an app, because my wife gets them on her Evo 4g and we don't exactly have the same apps :/ along with a buddy of mine as well

Upvote 0
I don't think it's an app, because my wife gets them on her Evo 4g and we don't exactly have the same apps :/ along with a buddy of mine as well

If you do not have the same apps then it could just be a breach in something you downloaded and such, the best way to get rid of something like that is to either, like i said, find the rogue app by installing a malware finder or adblocker, or just factory reset the device...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones