1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Android Version of BlackBerry MemoPad?

Last Updated:

1. spfulfill

spfulfill Member This Topic's Starter

Just made the switch from BlackBerry to the Droid, and I couldn't be happier. One of the handiest things about the Blackberry was the MemoPad. It was very simple, and I would keep info in it like a grocery lists and even passwords (for low-risk things such as forum passwords), etc. I'm sure there's something for Android that does the same thing, but has anyone else made the switch and found something similar?

Advertisement
  2. WrightOne86

WrightOne86 Member

I use "AK Notepad" It was free and acts as a basic notepad program like on the Blackberry. I just came a BB Storm a couple weeks ago.

3. spfulfill

spfulfill Member This Topic's Starter

Downloaded AK Notepad and it is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

RICKING likes this.
  4. allenajd

allenajd New Member

I like AK Notepad as well. Coming from a Blackberry also, I loved putting all sorts of notes to myself, like non secure passwords, or music lists, or shopping or etc. I love the feature where it reminds you in increments, or set your own time. I rely on that feature. Also I love the colored blinking reminders you can set as well, I hve mine on Magenta.

5. AdamG

AdamG Active Member

I prefer Gdocs Notepad. Syncs w Gdocs desktop, ota.

D Droid likes this.
  6. D Droid

D Droid New Member

Gdocs seems to be the best app for former BB useres who were addicted to the Memopad function on the BB. I've downloaded the Gdocs notepad w sync from the market but am unable to figure out how to upload my saved memopad files so i can access them on my droid.

I installed gdocs notepad and set everything up, (now I see the gdocs w sync folder via my Google Docs acct on my pc) but I still can't figure out how to make my 616 memopad notes useable.

Has anyone done this? Any help would be great!

Thx-

7. Biking

Biking Member

GDocs Notepad has some advert for a TV thing across the lower part of the screen.

8. BBCaptivated

BBCaptivated New Member

I just downloaded AK Notepad to my phone but don't see how to create multiple memos, or sort/search.

Can someone help?