• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

android vs ios

pansota06

Lurker
May 14, 2012
i want to say that when u have so many compitators then u have to prepare urself for compitation.i was using android since febrarury 2012 . when i compare it with my apple i found apple mac system is 1000 time better than android os .i have nver xperience force close or unfortunately stop working msgs on the otther side every app of andriod face these problem so develop some thing to compete ios.i m fed up with android if u cant stop these stop developing applicatios. for me ios is best
. fed up while using android.

I like that iOS is polished and fast. It seems much cleaner and theres no studder when navigating or running apps. Apps are more beautiful and function better on iOS than Android. However using iTunes is a downfall.

Android allows me to use flash (have more video options in YouTube), has a bigger screen, Micro SD, and my biggest turn on is Widgets. Not so much because i can put functional things on my home screen, but because i can control all volumes, brightness, toggle BT,WiFi, Hotspot, etc on/off from the home screen, instead of going through a bunch of menues in Settings. I prefer drag & drop files into folders over syncing with iTunes, but iTunes isnt all that bad, being that its just a phone.

My ideal device would be a 4" screen iPhone. Since iPhones can be purchased with different amounts of memory, i dont feel an SD card necessary. Apple should add a quicker/hassle free way of changing basic settings as well. Id leave Android for a more functional iPhone. I want to use iPhone, but it just doesnt suite my needs in its current state.

Upvote 0
I love my android phone. The iphone is a solid phone, however I like to customize my phone. I had a 3gs back in the day, switched to android and have never looked back. My brother has an iPhone4s , after playing with my phone numerious times and seeing the LTE speeds I get he now wants an android.
I am not saying one is better than the other, just my and my brothers opinion. I'm sure loys of people will disagree , but like I said, just my opinion.

:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones