Support Android Web Browser - Problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aliveon2legs, Jul 9, 2010.

1. aliveon2legs

aliveon2legs Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    I've been getting so frustrated lately because for some reason often times when I click a button, nothing happens. Just a minute ago I was trying to post something on facebook. I click the "Post" button after typing out my comment, it lights up green, and then nothing. When I take my finger off, the green highlight goes away. My iPhone would do this occasionally, but if I would long-press on the link, a menu would pop up with one of the options being to open the link. When I would click that, it would work. When I long press on Android, I just get a magnifying glass, which I can't even figure out if it serves a real purpose.

Is anybody else having this problem?

Advertisement
  2. prr

prr New Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Did you ever figure this problem out? I am having it too

've been getting so frustrated lately because for some reason often times when I click a button, nothing happens. Just a minute ago I was trying to post something on facebook. I click the "Post" button after typing out my comment, it lights up green, and then nothing. When I take my finger off, the green highlight goes away. My iPhone would do this occasionally, but if I would long-press on the link, a menu would pop up with one of the options being to open the link. When I would click that, it would work. When I long press on Android, I just get a magnifying glass, which I can't even figure out if it serves a real purpose.

Is anybody else having this problem?

3. zippy

zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2009
    Probaby thought of this but, if you want, maybe try a different browser., I use Boat Browser and have had great success with it and no issues with it in GB either ...

4. rprasanna7

rprasanna7 New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    mobile internet
    chennai
    Can any one please help me about this problem

5. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

Jun 20, 2011
    The Infernal Swamp
    Have you tried a new browser? I have never used the stock browser always firefox.

Tags: