• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android widget junior developper

Hi, I am a newbie in Android developpement, my first application is finally working but the difficulties with Eclipse environment were almost overwhelming. Anyway, here is my first app, this is a widget displaying random quotes, it's available in english and french free and paying versions.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Here is the description of the widget: "Cheeky, surprising, humorous and even blasphemous, quotes from the "Cafe du coin" bring you the best of free thinking and the Enlightenment", these quotes are not simply a copy/paste of the numerous quotes sites you can find on the web, but a carefull, and personal, selection of quotes I read in the last five years. BTW, four of these quotes are mine... for example.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones