• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android/windows ???

So, I haven't been on here for some time but since I'm due an upgrade I have a few questions ...
I'm very happy with my old htc desire therefore I want to stick with hct/ android.
Now the new hct will run windows , why ???
Shall I go for the hct one+ instead ? Is it a good handset ?
Your thoughts please :)

Yep, HTC have a new line running windows. I think they're called the HTC 8 series: BBC News - HTC unveils two Windows Phone 8 handsets

Spec wise, they're not quite up to the standard of the One X, but I doubt you'd notice much of a difference in speed. Windows 8 will also be an operating system in its infancy, so there's no telling how buggy it will be. I'm not saying it will, but you can't be sure.

I currently own the One X, it's a great phone so I imagine the One X+ would be even better. So, to me, it's a no brainer. :)

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones