androidcentral article

Last Updated:

1. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    substring likes this.
  2. tystevens

tystevens Well-Known Member

Nice to see some updated info on the actual phone. I'm so tired of reading a post or story and seeing a June or July date on it -- the speculation drives me crazy! Thanks for the link.

So hopefully this means that all the reviewers got their "press copies" of the phone today, and we can expect some detailed reviews coming out in the next few days? Sure hope so, as I am starving for some new information.

I was 99% sold on the DX a week ago, even sat down to order it online a couple of times. Now, I'm leaning toward the Fasc, the near clincher being that my wife saw pics of both phones last night, she really liked the Fasc's looks better (and I kind of agree with her, although it isn't as much of an issue to me as it is to her). We've had the same phones for the last 6 years, makes it easier for accessories and hardware. I may even order online on the 8th before getting my hands on it at a Verizon store. We'll see...one more week!

3. TheAlmightyDrew

TheAlmightyDrew Well-Known Member

It sucks that the Fascinate has lower quadrant scores than the Droid X. I hope the lag fix helps with that.

4. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned This Topic's Starter

I dont know if it has lag issues from the review it doesnt seem that way and not quite sure why quadrant scores matter so much if you see the review he says it is actually smoother and quicker then his X, not to mention they both load web pages at about the same speed. Im sure once froyo is out also it will greatly increase the benchmarks for the fascinate.

5. TheAlmightyDrew

TheAlmightyDrew Well-Known Member

Yea. I can't wait to see some video reviews from Phonearea and Mobileburn. I don't like Phonedog reviews. That guy talks way way too much before even starting to take a look at the phone and he is just too quirky for my likings.

6. aklexie

aklexie Member

I have a quick question about quadrant scores...what do they mean exactly? I just downloaded quadrant on my eris and ran it twice, both times it scored lower than 200. Now I know enough to figure out that those two scores mean my phone blows (which it does), but what is it truly calculating?