AndroidTouchPC?

Last Updated:

1. irishpride

irishpride Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I stumbled across this website and it appears to have a pretty interesting lineup of tablets. The original ad that I saw on ebay said that they have capacitive touch screens(at least the Touch8). I was just wondering if anyone has bought one of these or has any prior experiences with this company. If they are legit, I think I might be going with the Touch10.

Advertisement
  2. hood420

hood420 Well-Known Member

This sounds like something to be very skeptical of. If you decide to purchase one let us know how it goes.

3. irishpride

I'm not going to buy anything until I can figure out if they are legit. I'll keep this thread updated with anything I find out about them and if anyone knows of anything please post it here.

4. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

While the site may be legit (or not) the same product can be found on Amazon. But you should do a search on that web name in Google and see the reviews first before buying one. If you have $124 to spare, then go for it and test it out. But some of the reviews don't look promising.

TS

5. irishpride

I searched around Google and couldn't find anything on the Touch10 or Touch8. Can you post the link to where you saw either one of them for $124? Thanks.

6. mindwave

mindwave Well-Known Member

7. twospirits

Sorry about that guys, don't know how I did that. I had too many windows open and looking at numerous AndroidTouchPC devices shopping list here and got the number 124 in my mind looking at the # 7 lite when i was really referring to the #10 at $224. my bad. sorry.

TS

8. RedRyno

RedRyno Well-Known Member

9. jtbnet

jtbnet Well-Known Member

10. HarleyChick

HarleyChick Well-Known Member

Since the last post for this was in October, I thought I would revisit and throw it back out there.

Has anyone had any dealings with or bought anything from AndroidTouchPC? They have some really good looking tablets, but I'm skeptical because it is almost too good to be true. Any ideas?

11. HarleyChick

HarleyChick Well-Known Member

Once again, I'd like to put this up for comment. Has anyone had any experience with AndroidTouchPC?

12. androidtouchpc

androidtouchpc New Member

AndroidTouchPC sells many of the popular tablets from overseas without the Brand Name. The main difference is that we develop our own custom ROMs and thus support our devices at both the software and hardware level. by all means shoot me a message if you have any questions

lisaj1431 likes this.
  13. twospirits

Thanks for joining and clarifying. We look forward to asking you some questions.

TS