Andy-83 Bubbleball. Permissions Problem

1. qasabah

qasabah New Member

Two programs I'd like to install on my Galaxy S are Andy-83 and Bubble Ball.

When I go to the market on my phone they are not there. If I use my computer they are but when i try to install them it says...

"This application requires no unsafe permissions to run." I look at details and get...

Hardware controls:
    control vibrator

Is there a known problem with these two and vibration controls? Do I have some other setting related to vibration toggled "wrong"?

Advertisement
  2. T.M.M.L

T.M.M.L Well-Known Member

Greetings qasabah,

The reason you might not be able to see it on your phone, could be related to the android system version you are running. IE. The programs require 2.2 and you have 2.1.

As far as the permission thing, I believe you may be taking it out of context. I think that it is saying that the program does not require any unsafe permissions. I think that it is showing the vibrator and hardware controls as the only permissions that the program requires.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

Welcome to the forum:eek:
  3. qasabah

qasabah New Member

Oh. OK thanks for your reply I was worried that was the problem. Worried because I have a mac and can't get Kies and the Froyo update.