• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Bird Seasons progress

Day 12

This is how I did it...

use the first yellow to take out the 2 nearest pigs. You need to be accurate to get it through the snow.

Throw the egg bird up into the dip where the 1 pig sits with the 2 underneath. You need to get the angle right so it just goes into this dip and drop the egg just before the bird touches down or it hits the wall to the right. If you get it right the egg will blast the 2 pigs underneath and the bird will smash into the wall on the right setting all the boulders falling killing the remaining pigs and making the boxes blow up to get the presents.

Upvote 0
Day 12

This is how I did it...

use the first yellow to take out the 2 nearest pigs. You need to be accurate to get it through the snow.

Throw the egg bird up into the dip where the 1 pig sits with the 2 underneath. You need to get the angle right so it just goes into this dip and drop the egg just before the bird touches down or it hits the wall to the right. If you get it right the egg will blast the 2 pigs underneath and the bird will smash into the wall on the right setting all the boulders falling killing the remaining pigs and making the boxes blow up to get the presents.

Yeah...I figured that was how to do it....I just can't get it. Grrrrr

EDIT - got it first try today... lol Gotta try 13 now. Haven't had time to try it

Upvote 0
Day 13

This was easy. I just blasted my way straight through the middle, pick the wreath up (golden egg) on the way. Scored 113,750

I did it in two birds as well but you need to do more damage to get a big score so use all 3.
That's exactly how I did it (though it took me several tries to get it with 107k). Are there any more golden eggs to this point besides that one?

Upvote 0
Day 13, 2 birds 128k - Got all presents, Wreath, Golden Egg

Fired first Yellow bird and aimed for the top row of snow blocks. It won't get all the way through due to the wood beams slowing it down, but it resulted in nearly everything collapsing with the stone blocks falling left and the boulder rolling right. 2nd Yellow bird into remaining wood structure with two pigs left (somewhat obvious shot if the first bird is done right). Took out all presents and wreath.

Upvote 0
Golden Egg Challenge!

Getting 300,000+ on the Golden Egg level is a pretty good challenge.

305,070 is the score to beat my fellow Angry Birders! :)

Bastage!! :) Been trying to crack 300,000. Got to 299,720!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That damned present on the left. Can't seem to get it.
I just got 296+ with 2 birds and a stone got stuck before it fell on the presents on the left.

FINALLY! 300,420

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones