• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds Beta coming this Friday!

Any tips you can share for levels 7 & 15? Two stars on both and I swear I've destroyed everything on the screen that I can with remaining birds...arggghhh, so addictive!

For 7: Launch your first bird directly into the side of the second stone block. This will cause a chain reaction that will take out the out pigs as well as the middle inner pig. You'll want around 35000 after the first bird. Next, take out the nearest green pig while also trying to destroy as many blocks as possible. Looking for 45000 now. Finally, destroy the last pig. If you end up with 55000 or over, your bonus birds will bring the total to over 75000, which is the threshold for 3 stars. My high score is 75760.

For 15: You want your first bird to explode where the flat bit of wood with a helmetless pig on it intersects with the left side of the middle tower (the bird will take out the pig there when it lands). This should take out every pig except for the one at the far right and will leave the TNT undetonated. You'll want around 50000 to have a good chance here. The second bird should be launched at a slightly less steep angle aimed to land just before the TNT box. This bird is not meant to take out the remaining pig, it should just detonate the TNT and break a lot of blocks. You're looking for around 63000 now. Launch the final bird at a low angle directly into the side of the far tower. It should implant itself in the tower and will take out the pig and many blocks when it blows. If you're lucky, you'll end up with over 80000, with is the 3-star threshold for this level. My high score is 84020.

Jason

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones