• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds Full Version Coming in a Few Weeks

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
The beta is out and your productivity level and social life has gone down just about 95%, but many people have exhausted the generous 15-level version of Angry Birds released into the Android market last week. We want more! Rovio hears you, of course, and they’ve given us a time frame to look forward to. [...]

More...

^I dont know what to say....like foodman posted, many Inc and EVO users have issues even running it. I know if it ported from the iPhone, the iPhone and the X have the same gpu, just different versions. The one in the iPhone is newer.

It could be a Sense UI issue, could be the Hero runs a gpu older than whats in the EVO and Inc, I dont really know...

Upvote 0
It would be awesome if I could play, since I loved it on the iPod, but it won't even open on my Evo with froyo. It gets to the angry birds lite loading screen and then just jumps to the home screen. I have tried repeatedly and even done the finger spasm trick but it still won't open. I really hope they fix this in the final release.

You actually just have to be persistent on spamming the icon. Just drop it onto your screen so when it crashes it's there to hit again. You'll have to hit it (sadly, not exaggerating) around 16 to 17 times before it will open and let you play. Once it's actually open it's good to go, just don't exit.

As for it not being on the Hero, the dev. actually tried it on a Hero, and it was REALLY laggy. They claimed almost so to the point where it's un-playable. That and it doesn't support Qvga or Hvga screens.... something like that.

Upvote 0
how bout releasing a working version of the demo. I dont want to spend money on an app/game that i spend more time trying to open than playing. And, oh lord, dont let a call come in.

So true, but even still it's worth the effort

BTW - how are you guys getting 3 stars on every level. It took me forever just to beat all levels LOL.

Upvote 0
Hello Friends,
Angry Birds having classic Crush Castle-style action: Here you get a bird and a slingshot, and also you have to hurl the bird in the direction of the pigs using the slingshot, destroying any walls, blocks, or other obstacles in your way, and eliminating the pigs in the process. You earn more points and stars for using fewer birds to get the job done or for being particularly destructive.
This is really amazing experience to use Angry Birds full version.

Thanks and Regards,
James Woods, NY

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones