• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds full version. Progress

Found one golden egg myself and not idea how I got that.

Up to 3-15 now. Just can't seem to get more than 2 pigs as the bomber bird doesn't take out enough of the structure above the pigs. Tried every angle and can only ever get 50%.

I went back and looked and 3-15 is a bitch. I shot the bomb down the first column (past the first domino) and took out the first 3 pigs. Then used the first bomber to clear the rubble and got the last pig with the last egg.

Upvote 0
Just finished all levels! Got 10 golden eggs and still have 2 more eggs and both is 3 stars. So thats what im doing now, going back to the beginning try to get 3 stars on each level.

Question for those that got golden egg 6. How the heck do you blow them all up! I always have one pig left when they all fall down. Every time its one pig left, every time. Any tips on how you got all of them?

Upvote 0
Just finished all levels! Got 10 golden eggs and still have 2 more eggs and both is 3 stars. So thats what im doing now, going back to the beginning try to get 3 stars on each level.

Question for those that got golden egg 6. How the heck do you blow them all up! I always have one pig left when they all fall down. Every time its one pig left, every time. Any tips on how you got all of them?

Try launching your bird straight across into the pigs so it bounces off the wall like a sideways V . Like this >. It should get them all.

Upvote 0
Im also stuck on 3-5. Can someone help please.

Can only get 1 star on this myself as it never seems to hit the same place twice.
Just tried it again and I launched the first red bird (15 degrees?) upwards so that it came down centre top and took out the metal beams and topmost pig.
Did the same with the next two birds, the first to smash the wood and second to hit the explosives.

Reactions: trophynuts
Upvote 0
Tips: Somewhat of a spoiler

don't read if you don't want tips on using the birds to their fullest abilities.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Use:
- Red birds to knock things over
- Little blue birds on glass
- Yellow birds on wood and for accurate shots.
- Bombs on structures( sometimes it's better to let them explode on their own)
- The backward flying birds(later levels) can be made to fly forward(think about it).
- Sometimes not using the finger flick can help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones