Angry Birds FullSupport

Last Updated:

1. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer This Topic's Starter

Rovio just released Angry Birds (full version) and I downloaded the apk but I'm having some issues installing. I'm receiving an "Application not installed" error. I do have the unknown sources box checked off in the app settings.

Anyone have any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

The getjar site is constantly giving me download issues... I think there's too much traffic there at the moment to get a successful download, so I'm waiting.

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

same here.

4. takirb

takirb Well-Known Member

Ditto, i've been trying all morning and can only get to 20+% before there's an "interruption". I think it's traffic, i can't get phonetell or whatever to download either.

5. dreahdreah

dreahdreah Well-Known Member

what is the difference between the the angry birds in the market. there is 2 versions, one is "angry birds" and the one that says "angry birds lite beta". both by rovio mobile, compared to the one the that was released to getjar. im not hip to this game, but seein all the hype thought it would be something my son would like,

6. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Well-Known Member

Do you have "Unknown Sources" checked under menu/settings/applications? if you are not installing from the market then you need to have that check to install apps from the SD Card.

7. I want my EVO

I want my EVO Well-Known Member

Hey all, i have the APK on my PC and tried to attach it to this post but its not allowing me to for some reason. If you want it just PM me and ill see about attaching it to there.

Edit: Wanted to inform you all that I am not able to send an attachment via PM. If you would like the APK then I will need your email address so that i can email that.

Edit 2: Game is in the market. No need to PM.

Mr. Ed likes this.
  8. I want my EVO

The beta version was only 20 or so levels and was in a testing phase. The game was built for Iphone first and was slowly being adopted for Android sets. This new one that was released to GetJar is the full version and has 170 levels? or so.

The premise of the game is that these little green pig things stole some bird eggs and the birds want revenge by crashing into them. Its a fun addictive physics game. It uses obstacles, angles, and skill to use the birds correctly.

9. exclamation_mark

exclamation_mark Well-Known Member

The full version is also on the market. I just downloaded and tested the two of them, they are the same. There is still the lite beta version on the the market as well.

Here is the link on AppBrain.

10. I want my EVO

Thanks for this update. The last I heard was that he wasnt promoting it to the Market.

Also, FYI, its a large file, 12.25 MB.

11. p3p3l3pew

p3p3l3pew Member

I had tried to install the lite version a couple of weeks ago and it failed to install. Didn't think too much of it. But now that the full version is out I would like to try it. Same problem, will not install. I have the checkmarked checked for installing "outside" apps but it will not install. Bummed..........:mad:

12. p3p3l3pew

p3p3l3pew Member

Just downloaded it from appbrain and it unsuccesfully installed. Now what?

13. exclamation_mark

Yeah, i was reading over the post in the games section and there are several mentions of it not being on the market. I searched for it on appbrain and found it, then checked the market and it's there also.

14. exclamation_mark

Try again. Or try The Market.

15. exclamation_mark

The people that are having problems installing, DO you have the light version installed? I already had the light version on mine and the full version installed fine. Not sure if the two are related but just a thought.

16. p3p3l3pew

p3p3l3pew Member

Thanks for the thought. I had tried to install the lite version previously and then again an hour ago. It does not install either. My Evo is stock 2.2. Everything else runs great.

17. EricPerrier

EricPerrier Member

i got it today, but mine only has 3 "worlds" but in the description is says 150 levels?

18. exclamation_mark

The levels are in the worlds, two of them should be locked until you unlock them by going through the first.

19. EricPerrier

EricPerrier Member

oh ok gotcha thanks for the responce!

20. EricPerrier

EricPerrier Member

I just finished it and my game only has 63 levels, 21 in each world, then the golden eggs?

21. netminder1976

netminder1976 Member

I had problems installing too but found out about a fix. Unmount your sd card in settings and then it will install and then just mount your card again. Worked for me.

ncfastls1 likes this.
  22. BabyDoc

BabyDoc Well-Known Member

I am having the same installation problem with my DroidX. Must you actually remove the sd card, or just change the settings to unmounted?

23. BabyDoc

BabyDoc Well-Known Member

Well, I just tried changing the "unmount" SD card settig and DID not actually remove the card. SUCCESS!! I was able now to install the game on my Droidx. Thanks, Netminder!

24. speedyflip

speedyflip New Member

I did not unmount my sd card when I downloaded it, it did not install. There was an error. Has the file now been deleted or is it still on my phone somewhere. I wanna try to unmount the card and download or install again but I don't want two copies of the same game on my phone. I downloaded Astro but not sure where to look for it.

25. ncfastls1

ncfastls1 Well-Known Member

Thanks dude, that worked for me. I was having the same issue. Would download but not install, but after I unmounted the SD card it works :) Can't wait to play all the levels