• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds Golden Eggs

I just got one for using a green bird to hit the bottom right balloon on 6-14

Also he means slide to the right on section 8 and there is 1.

Could you clarify "section 8"? I went to the the 3rd Menu (Danger Above) and scrolled to "8" but it won't let me scroll right any further. Are you talking about this page or something different?

Thanks! :)

Upvote 0
Could you clarify "section 8"? I went to the the 3rd Menu (Danger Above) and scrolled to "8" but it won't let me scroll right any further. Are you talking about this page or something different?

Thanks! :)

That's right. Just scroll over to the right and is there. You just have to keep moving the page. Also level 6-14 has a golden egg bottom right use a green bird to hit the balloon. So far i have found and finished 11 eggs with the last one being the 3* the 2nd levels.

Upvote 0
That's right. Just scroll over to the right and is there. You just have to keep moving the page. Also level 6-14 has a golden egg bottom right use a green bird to hit the balloon. So far i have found and finished 11 eggs with the last one being the 3* the 2nd levels.

lol is there a youtube video that shows you how to do this haha I scroll right and it keeps bouncing me back. I can almost get it scrolled (using my thumbs as fast as I can) so all the levels are off the page and there's just the sun in the background but no egg appears! Doh!

Upvote 0
I can't remember where I got all of them but if you use this guide you can probably figure it out. Keep in mind that this link shows 17 eggs but that's only with the iphone version and some of the eggs listed aren't actually eggs in our version. Good luck!

Angry Birds (iPhone) Guide Complete walkthrough for all 17 golden eggs | PlayHaven

I know there are only 10 spots but when I found the last 3 eggs they just showed up in an area that was empty space.

Reactions: chuckie
Upvote 0
Here is an updated list of the 13 total golden eggs for the Android version:

WARNING: SPOILER INSIDE
#1 inside the credits
#2 watching the help (the ?)
#3 to the right of section 8 (theme 8)
#4 double clicking on the sun in level menu
#5 1-8 double tap treasure chest
#6 2-2 break beach ball
#7 4-7 on the top right cliff
#8 5-19 above the rocket just above top of screened fully zoomed out
#9 6-14 yellow balloon below lower right ledge
#10 8-15 break the boxes to the lower left of the screen
#11 3 stars for Poached Eggs
#12 3 stars for Mighty Hoax
#13 3 stars for Danger Above (or for having all 3 sections 3 star'd)

Reactions: mandfense
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones