• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds Lite Beta is on the Market

Happen to have the day off... so finished all 15 levels in the Lite version. Worked great and really fun, except that... when I opened it the 2nd time and tried to quit the game without playing it, it crashed the DX. nothing responded anymore. can't even shut the phone off. had to pull the battery, the first time since I got my DX!

=> Uninstalled.

Upvote 0
Happen to have the day off... so finished all 15 levels in the Lite version. Worked great and really fun, except that... when I opened it the 2nd time and tried to quit the game without playing it, it crashed the DX. nothing responded anymore. can't even shut the phone off. had to pull the battery, the first time since I got my DX!

=> Uninstalled.

Are you running the leaked FroYo update?

Upvote 0

=> Uninstalled.

i have since beat the game too and it did the same to me.

stock 2.1

im uninstalling now

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones