Angry Birds Lite Beta Now in the Market

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

It’s Friday, and just as promised, Angry Birds Lite has made its way into the Android market in beta form. As I sit here typing this, I can’t actually download and play the game as my phone’s charging port is a bit borked. Once I get back from Best Buy with a brand new EVO, [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. CriticalMass

CriticalMass Well-Known Member

This game is definitely on the buy list. However, it is crashing on my friend's incredible. She sent a report in though. (yes I know it's a beta, i just mentioned it for the incredible users out there in case they have issues).

Droid X works great. level 1-6 is tough though.

3. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Well-Known Member

works so far on my Droid1...but only did level 1-3.....i am going to spend some time on the can today and test out the other levels....oh how i missed you angry birds. now if we could only get radiolicious i could sell my touch.

4. defkorn

defkorn Well-Known Member

Stuck on level 13, works just fine on my Motorola Droid. Seems a bit sluggish at times, but no FC issues or other things people have mentioned.

5. Firespyer

Firespyer Member

I had one miss fire my hand was a good inch away from the phone. Past that works great, awesomely addictive.

6. Mr.Manifesto

Mr.Manifesto Active Member

works well on my droid x, i missed this game!

7. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Found a tip that makes it work if it only loads to the splash screen and then fc's

When the splash screen shows up, place your finger on the screen and move it all around without taking it off the screen.

I can confirm that it works on Mytouch 1.2 running CM6 rom.

8. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

That is the silliest thing I've ever heard of, but it did kind of work on my DInc. Before it would just load the splash screen, then go away. With my finger on the screen, it would force close. So, the premise is sound as you get a different result with your finger on the screen, but it didn't fix the problem on my DInc.

9. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

everything good so far on my nexus

10. ricker666

ricker666 Active Member

working fine for me :D like a few have mentioned, a little sluggish at times, but i'm sure the finished article will be more than worth the wait! This will keep me happy to wait for it for at least a week ;)

11. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

I have to open it 16-17 times to get it to actually work. Tried the, put your finger down on the splash screen and move it like you're having an epileptic seizure method... maybe not that crazy.... but it doesn't do anything on the Evo.

12. mikeymop

mikeymop Well-Known Member

It wont even start on my incredible, it just sticks at the title screen and continues to load

13. batman25

batman25 Well-Known Member

Can it run from the SD? 11mb is huge.

14. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

I have an X with the Froyo leak, it plays real nice. Smooth, no hiccups yet. I see why this game is mentioned whenever iPhone/ex-iPhone users mention games.

Me and my daughter been playing this game since I installed it yesterday.

The download is 11MB, but the install is 1.6MB. And it does have Move to Phone option. For big apps and games, Apps2SD is good. For apps with widgets, not so much. Not right now anyway.

15. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

After reading all these amazing reviews on both the iOS and Android, I finally installed it on my iPod Touch and played it... meh, I was bored after level 3...

16. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

Works on my DInc running 2.1. I think it's just a 2.2 issue where it doesn't run. I'm ready to buy the full version. 13 levels just ain't enough.

17. Akaamia

Akaamia Member

Works great on my HTC Desire, loving every bit of it!

18. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Well-Known Member

any droid users having some home screen redraws when coming out of this app? whenever i get out of the game, it takes a couple seconds to load up the home screen apps. this is the only app that does this, and it really isnt a huge deal.

running LFY 1.5