• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

angry birds missing graphics

fsc

Sep 24, 2010
Chicago, IL
It seems that on my HTC Hero not all of the landscape features are fully rendered. The foreground hills and such that the pigs are on are just plain white. This makes it very hard sometimes to really see what all the obstacles are. I noticed this in the beta version and assumed it would be fixed in the full version but I guess not.

Is this something that can be fixed with a re-install or is this just a bug with the Hero? I can't be the only one with this problem (I hope)

how did you install this? i was under impression that ab wasn't available for heros in the market - it wasn't last time i checked recently but that it could still be installed via downloading workaround. so if you circumvented the market, that would explain why ab wasn't set to work with heros =)

Upvote 0
how did you install this? i was under impression that ab wasn't available for heros in the market - it wasn't last time i checked recently but that it could still be installed via downloading workaround. so if you circumvented the market, that would explain why ab wasn't set to work with heros =)

I didn't get it in the market. One of the (many) threads here had a link to the apk when it first came out on getjar. I suppose it's not meant for the hero but the game play seems fine. Just a shame those landscape features couldn't show up as all black instead of all white.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones