• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

angry birds missing some golden eggs

hey gang,

so I've found most of the golden eggs now, but I still seem to be missing one on the first screen. Can anyone explain how I get the one that should fill the space of a grey egg with a rocket symbol? And when you click the missing symbol it shows a thought image of a rocket hitting the egg, but I can't work out where to get it. I've got 3 stars on every level up to and including Mine And Dine, I've just started the Birthday Party page but this missing egg has been there since the beginning.

Also can anyone confirm how many there should be on the second page as of now? I have 9 eggs and 1 football shaped egg meaning 24, if you include the one I'm missing thats 25 total, as of today is that the total amount? cheers guys

ok so I finally found the rocket one i was missing. The latest update of Angry Birds, Birthday Party, includes the 27th Egg, from within the actual Egg level if you pause, assuming its a proper level and not one of the odd ones like the accordian or the radio, you can see what number it is in the pause menu. And I've seen that the highest number I've found so far is 27, yet I only count 26 eggs across the 2 screens. 15 in the first so I definitely have all of them ones, but I can't tell which one I'm missing from the second page. has anyone seen a list that shows each one, with a picture of what the challenge looks like?

Upvote 0
  • Go to the credits and watch them all of the way through. A Golden Egg will appear at the end.

• Go to Level 5-19 and drop a bomb on the first small bridge (on the left) to get a Golden Egg.

• Go to any level and click pause. Then click the '?' to get another Golden Egg.

• Go to Level 2-2 and destroy the beach ball to get another Golden Egg.

• Go to Level 4-7 and use the yellow bird to hit the Golden Egg on top of the cliff (top right).

• Get all levels to 3 stars. Good luck with that one!

Upvote 0
thanks for the info man but I already had the first 15 done and dusted, I was missing stuff in the second page.

So for all those of you who are stumped here is the definitive info you need:

Golden Egg 16: You can tell by pausing/pressing menu
Golden Egg 17: this is the wierd one that has rows of pig silhouetes like a music sheet
Golden Egg 18: you can tell by pausing/pressing menu (this was the one I had missed)
Golden Egg 19: You can tell by pausing/pressing menu
Golden Egg 20: You can tell by pausing/pressing menu
Golden Egg 21: Accordian
Golden Egg 22: You can tell by pausing/pressing menu
Golden Egg 23: You can tell by pausing/pressing menu
Golden Egg 24: You can tell by pausing/pressing menu
Golden Egg 25: You can tell by pausing/pressing menu
Golden Egg 26: You can tell by pausing/pressing menu
Golden Egg 27: You can tell by pausing/pressing menu

hope this helps those of you out there who were as confused as me when trying to work out which one I was missing!

Reactions: Andrej113
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones